DID YOU KNOW? “The average person has 3-6 kilos of impacted fecal matter sitting in their colon making them look and feel bloated and rundown.”
Our environment has become so polluted with toxins through the air we breathe, the water we drink, much of the food we eat, that our natural self-cleansing process is no longer sufficient to fully eliminate them from our body.
Think of the colon as the sewage system of the body. If toxins in the colon are allowed to build up they will enter into the bloodstream and eventually overload the organs of the body, affecting our immune system and may lead to diseases and accelerated ageing.
Almost 89% of the population suffers from weight and health problems on a daily basis as toxins create chemical Imbalance in our body and affect our metabolic rate and hormones causing chronic weight problems, digestive issues and even psychological conditions. We hear of so many people complaining that despite eating right and exercising they can't lose weight, the very reason might be due to toxic overload in the body. Even newborn babies do not escape from toxicity.
Therefore, it is important to help our bodies get rid of unwanted, harmful substances through periodic detoxification.
Some signs that your body's toxic levels might be high and detoxification is needed include:
- Weight problems: Chemical imbalance caused by high toxic levels lead to a poor metabolic rate.
- Bad breath and Body odor: These are signs of bacteria, yeast and fungus overgrowth.
- Constipation, Poor digestion, Upset stomach or Bloating: These are signs of a compromised gastrointestinal tract.
- Protruding Abdomen: Impacted fecal matter can clog up and putrefy inside your colon causing your belly to be distended.
- Allergies: High toxin levels compromise the immune system making one more prone to allergies.
- Lack of energy, Fatigue and Depression: Chemical imbalance caused by high toxic levels slow down the metabolic rate, affects our hormones causing tiredness and even depression.
- Skin blemishes, Poor skin: Toxic oils can clog pores and block cell respiration making your skin look old and wrinkled.
- Dark circles under eyes: This is usually a sign of high toxin levels in the blood.
A detox program can be undertaken at anytime. Some signs that detoxification is needed include:
- Weight gain
- Joint & muscle stiffness
- Lack of energy
- Poor digestion
- Protruding abdomen
- Fatigue and depression
- Skin blemishes, dark circles under eyes
Please kindly note that the resort does not accept people who suffer from any chronic diseases/conditions or who are pregnant for it's detox programs. Please let us know if you fall into either category so that we can recommend you alternatives.